As a member of the Boulder Shambhala Center, you have access to a wide variety of resources that will support you in both your individual practice path and involvement in the local and global Shambhala community.
Connection with our community by becoming a member helps support your practice and strengthen your participation in Shambhala in many ways:
- Membership Directory – Inclusion in and access to an on-line directory of members from the Boulder, Denver, and Ft. Collins centers, and the Longmont group.
- New Members – Receive a Shambhala Membership Pin and a copy of “An Introduction to Shambhala Culture” as well as an invitation to a New Member Orientation.
- Communications – Regular updates about programs and special events happening at the Boulder Shambhala Center.
- Library – Check out privileges to our extensive dharma book collection.
- Center Governance – Eligibility to participate in the Boulder Shambhala Council and other leadership committees as well as encouragement to start practice groups.
- Ceremonies – Access to the center for wedding and sukhavati ceremonies. (We ask for a donation, but do not charge additional fees to members.)
- Shambhala International – Access to Shambhala International member resources, including the Shambhala Network and “Active” status which enables you to participate in advanced programs that your practice qualifies you for.
- Merit – The joy and merit of helping the tradition of meditation to flourish and benefit others.
- Meditation Instruction – Ongoing, personal instruction with a qualified and experienced meditation instructor.
If you have questions about membership, please contact Shelly Webb, Member and Volunteer Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-444-0190, ext. 125.